Organizer: AIDA Deutschland e.V.
Presenter: Ulrike Purper
Category: International with AIDA Ranking (Ranking only for AIDA Member)
Date: 30. September 2017
Ulrike Purper (Ulrike Purper)
Conditions of participation:
- Participant must be at least 18 years old.
- Participant must have a valid medical certificate not older that 1 year
- The participant must pay within 14 days after registration per money transfer to:
Name of Bank: Wiesbadener Volksbank
Name: Tauchclub Wiesbaden e.V.
Use: „Name of Competition“+ Name of participant
- a fee of 50,00,- EUR, reduction of 5,- EUR for AIDA Member
08:30 – Accreditation in the lobby of the pool
10:00 – Opening of the Event
10:30 – Team-Briefing
11:30 – First official TOP static apnea in the non-swimmer pool
14:30 – First official TOP dynamic apnea in 25 m pool
18:00 – End of the competition
18:30 – Awards ceremony (Restaurant Alt Wiesbaden, Kurt-Schumacher-Ring 17, 65195 Wiesbaden)
AIDA International Rules: https://www.aidainternational.org/documents
- Without a medical attest not older that one year, the participant will be barred from the competition.
- The registration must be online. Registration per e-mail is not possible and will not be accepted!
- Spectators are more than welcome! (please change your clothes before entering the pool area)
- The registration not later than 16. September 2017 8:30
- The organization board will send a reply within 21 days after receiving the payment. If the athlete gets no answer, he has to contact the organization board by himself.
- The three best men and women will be awarded. Men and women will be judged separately.
- The number of participants is limited to 50. It will be first come first serve for those participants who have registered completely (including starting fee!).
- Waiting listIf the competition is fully booked, the next 0 Athlets can reserve a place on the waiting list. So you can participate if someone is absent. Otherwise you get your money back.